Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: A fight that went wrong? They fucking jumped her.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13009392&mesg_id=13014331
13014331, RE: A fight that went wrong? They fucking jumped her.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sun May-01-16 09:24 AM
>You don't even know what the fuck your own point is.

My point is simple. Not all "information" is the same. I think people should be skeptical of uncorraboated anonymous reporting that she was stabbed to death with pencils.

We all know kids get jumped and get into fights. And if I had to guess based on available information, they jumped her and in the course of it she accidently hit her head on a sink and died. It's tragic enough without making up details.

I am not saying these girls shouldn't have to answer for that death. Jail time I think would be appropriate based on what we know so far.

But it's possible to wish for justice for the dead little girl AND
be skeptical of gossipy reports of black super-predators.

If it's
>that we don't Have all the information and we're only going
>off these reports, lol, NO SHIT.
>
>They ganged up on her.
>She's dead.
>
>These kids are monsters until/unless compelling evidence is
>released to show otherwise.

I am suggesting that instead of using the approach of assuming that they are Monsters until proven otherwise and believing every horrific report you read about the case that y'all be more cynical and not treat all information the same.

It's not that hard to understand that statements from the police who have viewed the video and investigated the case should be given more weight than unsourced reporting on websites.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"