Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI *should* be able to shoot and kill his ass.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12988571&mesg_id=12988848
12988848, I *should* be able to shoot and kill his ass.
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Mar-16-16 07:04 PM
Since I can’t, I wouldn’t, but then I think breaking into someone’s home is such a massive violation that everyone who does it should get a fast pass to an electric chair.

I don’t care if you took a dollar bin DVD or my TV. There are no material items in my home worth all that much. There are no material items you can take that can’t be replaced. None of that really matters because you have no business in my home if I didn’t invite you in and if you broke/snuck in? Yeah. Your life doesn’t really matter to me because that’s a severe violation. Nobody should have to worry about their safety or the safety of their family or children.

Problem is, I’m the one who’s fucked if I take out a sorry ass burglar in my own home. My family would suffer because I’d be the one going to jail over some pile of shit who invaded my home. That being the case I’d do my best to do all the right things so as not to harm the trash who invaded my home so that I don’t wind up going to prison.

Far as I’m concerned, anything that happens to you once you break into someone’s home should be fair game whether you’re coming or going. They catch you, you should be 100% at their mercy.