Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI sat through the most uncomfortable exchange at a friend's crib
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12975398&mesg_id=12975468
12975468, I sat through the most uncomfortable exchange at a friend's crib
Posted by PoppaGeorge, Wed Feb-17-16 04:58 PM
Me and my boy's immediate family was tight so I was invited to a lil cookout at his moms crib. Shit was cool as fuck, they tryin to get me hooked up with one of his cute ass cousins and all.

Then one of the older uncle's showed up... Whole shit went to hell. An argument ensued between the cousin, her moms, my boy's moms, the grandmother in attendance and a few other folks because allegedly that particular uncle used to feel her up when she was a young teenager and the older family knew about it and still invited him anyways. A whole lotta yelling back and forth, two male cousins and a younger uncle was finna whoop dudes ass until my boy got in the middle of it, and the aunts and grandmoms was on that "He's still your uncle" shits.

Me and dude left and went to the titty bar after that.

---------------------------

"Where was the peace when we were getting shot? Where's the peace when we were getting laid out?
Where is the peace when we are in the back of ambulances? Where is the peace then?
They don't want to call for peace then.