Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectUhh, these ashy fellas were quite literally being benevolent homophobes.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12944347&mesg_id=12945382
12945382, Uhh, these ashy fellas were quite literally being benevolent homophobes.
Posted by no_i_cant_dance, Fri Dec-18-15 12:00 AM
I bet if dude was rapping about disrespecting women in the song & groping women in the video those dudes wouldn't have had a problem or walked off the set tho. *sucks teeth*

I know this is jokes or w/e but are we really out here giving high fives to cis-het Black men for not using gay slurs/physically assaulting gay men in 2015?? I'm waiting on 2016 then b/c y'all literally walking into the bar b/c the shit set too low!

All that said, I think it is highkey antiblack bullshit to have the premise basically hypothesize that (primarily poor?) cis-het Black men are more homophobic than any other group of cis-het men. I ain't w/ that homophobia "is sooo much worse in the Bee-lack community!" rhetoric no matter the race of the person spewing it.