Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectwhen its funny
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12930733&mesg_id=12931229
12931229, when its funny
Posted by Selah, Wed Nov-18-15 03:10 PM
in a ranking/joning/snapping "battle" I heard two things that were winningly-funny because they were so stupid

(both grill related)

1. we were playing questions, like 30 of us, and this dude asked this girl with an extremely pronounced gap between her two front teeth "why you got a canyon in your mouth?"

2. these dudes were on a bus ranking and this girl tried to jump in randomly and was shut down when one of the guys told her to shut up because she has the red string and a chunk of salami between stuck her teeth

extra bonus just cuz i love the story...

2. my boy once was playing video games with this girl he used to bone. she was beating him and talking trash when she decided to clown him for not passing classes. she mentioned several people in the room by name and stated their majors, when she got to him - who had dropped out the previous semester - what HIS major was he without missing a beat said "my d*** in your mouth"

maybe you had to be there, but in the moment and to this day those are all-time legend-makers