Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyep
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12914103&mesg_id=12914269
12914269, yep
Posted by wluv, Wed Oct-21-15 10:57 AM
I let my dislike of a coworker get in the way of helping him out and doing my job yesterday. Long story short, i have an ongoing personal beef with this coworker for something that happened outside of work, and dude is just a complete jerk, no way around it. But i didn't put that aside and do my job to the best of my ability. Im better than that and I plan to do better with that moving forward.

Had major electrical issues with my house last weekend. Last Saturday, when i woke up i noticed the house was colder than normal. The furnace hadn't come on at the adjustable temperature i had set. On top of that half the electrical outlets in my house was out. So that meant fridge off too. Emergency issue. Didn't have the money to call in a professional electrician so i took a shot in the dark and call a coworker of mine that knows electrical. I had just met this guy only a month ago but that guy came over and fixed my problem just for the cost of the parts that was less than 40 dollars. He saved me big time. Im going to throw him some dollars next week on gp for helping me out like that.

Ive only had time to text with my cougar lady friend lately because i just haven't had time to spend with her. She's not mad though. She's real cool like that. Thats why im glad i didnt pursue something with any of her friends.

Speaking of getting colder, the cuddle jawn search is on for the winter.