Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNo disrespect, but..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12911595&mesg_id=12911684
12911684, No disrespect, but..
Posted by BabyYoda, Fri Oct-16-15 01:42 AM
You can't be salty about someone who you claim to not be sexually attracted who decided to hump one of your homies. Basically, you can't have it both ways.

Maybe ol girl picked up on your vibe that you weren't feeling her in that way? Maybe your homie "campaigned" on the low and simply got "elected"?

Your homie and ol girl may have got into in on FB, but that doesn't negate the fact that they were physically attracted to each other.

For me, I think I would only feel slighted, if I was into a woman and said woman held me to a certain(high to unrealistic) standard/expectation or hardtimed me in order to get into her draws, but turned around and smashed the homie with a quickness who is known to be trifling.

But, even in that scenario, that is my issue, my slightness and my problem, not the woman or the homie's. At the end of the day, life isn't fair nor are people always fair. Either charge whatever feelings I have about it to the game and keep it movin' or suffer and potentially ruin friendships.