Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAight so bust it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12905062&mesg_id=12906505
12906505, Aight so bust it
Posted by Mash_Comp, Sat Oct-03-15 09:50 AM
I remember there was this girl I been smitten with all through middle and high school that the whole hood nicknamed Big Titty Toni. It was to the point that she answered to that shit.

Seeing as though early in life I was pretty much a Grade-A bamma, I had no chance with Double T-roy but I got cooler as the years went on and I hit 18 and FINALLY got her to my mom's basement but the shit didn't go as hoped.

I wasn't fapping then and I relied on my sporadic romps in the sack in high school to let the air out of my tires. We're in the basement, necking, kissing, making out, I'm finger popping, doing all I the first to second to third base shit I know how to do before I slides into home plate.

But the bra was my undoing, my niggas.

I never fooled with a girl, at that time, with titties as big as Toni's. We're talking a girl that was probably 110 pounds soaking wet and 50 of them pounds was titty and the rest was ass meat. She had a four hook bra. At that time in my titty unloosening game, I just unhooked two-hook jumpoffs. I never seent a 32F titty before in my life up until this point and so I had some issues.

In the midst of me unhooking her bra, I cut my finger in such a way that blood shot everywhere on her back, on her shirt, my jeans, the couch, etc. It was such a tragedy and she was all set to go home and leave me sitting in my mom's basement with my gun cocked, locked and loaded. I was about to be MC Smurf Balls out that jount but she got over it...took one of my Champion hoodies and said let's try.

So in all that excitement and rush and worry, my dick sensitivity must have kicked up a notch but there's no knowing this until you put the tip in.

So, as I'm about to enter Shangri-La, I noticed my legs and shit were shaky and my nuts felt like they were the Hoover Dam about to spill over but I was certain I was gonna rock the house. To this day, this is why I don't look at no jiggly titties or ass pieces whilst I'm in the mix of coitus.

I had my eyes closed at first then I looked down and seent them HOMINA HOMINAS Toni had all loose and shit and I cold busted off one of the meanest nuts of my life. I was out that jount drooling like Biz Markie, b. I was probably rockin' and shockin' for like 3-4 minutes tops.

Toni joned on me for a good two weeks and I think the whole hood knew I had the Happy Nuts and busted off a Hee-Hee jount all fast.

Next time we got it in, though, your boy redeemed himself.