Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectCan we add some realism to this scenario?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12906348&mesg_id=12906364
12906364, Can we add some realism to this scenario?
Posted by Kira, Fri Oct-02-15 06:59 PM
No one Black person volunteers for slavery. I don't care how much we care about humanity none of us is voluntarily going back to slavery so let's alter the scenario:

They make us an offering at the national black people meeting day held via Skype across North and South America. Basically, they offer us favorable terms that are utter bullshit as soon as we leave Earth's atmosphere. Literally they put us to sleep and wake us up right before we land telling us the real scenario. It's similar to that one movie with that dude from Friends, Lacey Chabert, and those fantastic four space suits.

I'm under the assumption it's me and like 11 other black people because they need guinea pigs to test the efficacy of such a scenario. Yeah, I'm turning my back on humanity. Either I'm taking all the supplies and leaving dooming humanity to perish or "making sure" all these alleged slave masters discover negative ramifications of such actions and ditch them to die in space. Knowing me I'd find out the scenario early and make sure I wake up before the white people do, steal the supplies, but let the spaceship keep moving as I slide out to another galaxy dooming them to live on Mars without supplies. Either way fuck humanity and these racist fucks as I chuck the deuce to go explore the galaxy.