Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyup, exactly to all of this.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12887301&mesg_id=12888102
12888102, yup, exactly to all of this.
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Thu Aug-27-15 01:57 AM
She was just always too far ahead of me. A month in, after hanging 1-2 times a week, she for real wanted me to meet her parents. I was still hoping to connect with her emotionally and romantically, but I felt like nah, no way I should meet them when I'm not sure of our future.

I surely admit that I shoulda ended it earlier, but I stopped doing everything that's considered "leading someone on" almost overnight after I "re-connected" with the throwback girl and realized how much different it all felt from her. I wouldn't even flirt through texts or anything...we talked extremely platonically for those three weeks. The last time we did go out, her vibe was off and she threw shots about me not trying to see her enough.

She's surely not mad or hateful against me at allllll, and if anything, she just sees it like "you need to learn how to deal with women better" vs thinking I'm malicious about it.