Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESAY **
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12887301&mesg_id=12887565
12887565, RE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESAY **
Posted by Tiggerific, Wed Aug-26-15 11:40 AM
Wrote an open letter to Anna Duggar yesterday. I truly think that sex addiction gets a bad wrap. Its an addiction just like gambling or alcoholism. Its sad because of the stigma, most people don't seek the help they truly need.

I tell my daughter that she needs to be a good girl, not a bad girl. This is my 3 year old's response: "Mommy, I wanna be Batman"

SMH. She is her father's daughter.

I'm writing daily and I love it. Not just for my blog, but short stories and novels also. I think I will self-publish. I hate to have someone critique my work before I finish, so I will finish first. Is that normal? I guess some writers do it as they go along. I just don't want anyone to discourage my creativity because I do have a tendency to get discouraged.

My hubby is in Baton Rouge, and I wish I was there with him. I've never been there. :)

I need a real vacation. A do nothing vacation. A sit on my ass with a drink in my hand vacation. I just need to finish my book first.