Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI'm no longer chasing women, I'm now running a path that I make
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12877901&mesg_id=12878034
12878034, I'm no longer chasing women, I'm now running a path that I make
Posted by flipnile, Wed Aug-12-15 10:37 AM
I've become far more self-sufficient. My goals in life are independent of any romantic relationship (raising my son, buying a house, career advancement, community building). I can see relationships more objectively now, and I know what I want and don't want. I know what I bring to the table, and my confidence in myself is at an all-time high. The pressure to date is gone. I have hobbies to keep me busy when alone. Even though meeting women is harder, my potential dating pool has greatly expanded since I can now date women much younger than I (unlike when I was a teen/early 20s). It's very easy to walk away from negative situations, and it's easy to appreciate positive situations for what they are. I'm much more realistic about women nowadays.

I know that *everything* is quite vague, but I really do mean everything (besides actually meeting women). What's "much easier" is everything in regards to my relationship with women, but it's all based on me growing as a person and valuing myself as I should.