Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI just searched ArabianMama on Twitter off Geah's avi. nothing came up
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12877772&mesg_id=12877890
12877890, I just searched ArabianMama on Twitter off Geah's avi. nothing came up
Posted by atruhead, Wed Aug-12-15 09:14 AM
- I worry about my side hustle money running dry and never making it to the next level, but even if that happens I bought a ticket to the Dominican Republic off of it.

- married just over 49 weeks now. this first year was an eye opener and challenging at points, but my wife is a sweetheart and she really means well by me

- I dont play about job security hence my post yesterday. But I still need to care more, I dont want my higher ups to consistently notice me slipping. despite being a relatively easy job, dealing with the public can be a lot. Im guaranteed to be dealing with degenerates at some point for at least half of my 40 weekly hours

- I had a semi-successful Soundcloud page with work that got shut down, that sort of took the life out of me. Now I have to build it back from the ground up with no clue how to market or promote myself

- Facebook really can show you the worst sides of your friends and family

- I just hope everywhere I'm positioning myself pays off down the line