Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyeah but if someone asks you politely a couple of times and you refuse
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12847838&mesg_id=12848537
12848537, yeah but if someone asks you politely a couple of times and you refuse
Posted by J_Stew, Wed Jul-08-15 01:19 PM
the worst case I ever had was some frat boy type dude with his gf and I told him we needed to take up drinks but that I'd give him time to finish it, he said he would finish the drink when he felt like it. At this point when you say this to a door guy, you've basically sealed your fate. As I reached for the drink, he threw it on me. So, now he's getting walked, I'm still not really mad, but it's getting there. So I'm behind him walking him out and he tries to hold onto a railing by the front door in attempts to resist me. I had to use necessary force to get him to let go of the rail, which resulted in him getting body slammed a little bit, somewhat accidentally, he was only like a little 180 pound dude, and not a fighter's 180 pound build, a weak, sloppy 180.

In Texas, on private property, and that's what a business is, private property, not public, when a representative of that property asks you to leave and you don't comply, you can practically shoot them(not really but you get the idea), and when you have witnesses that see him refusing to leave and being belligerent you can physically remove them.

I'm so glad I don't work in a bar anymore, enough people are horrible pieces of shit that you start to hate everyone.