Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI live in one of the safest cities in the country
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12812141&mesg_id=12812157
12812157, I live in one of the safest cities in the country
Posted by RobOne4, Thu May-21-15 06:36 PM
the guys at the gas station is a problem the immediate area around the detention center has had for a minute. The cops used to release people at 10pm before. Locals started getting pissed because now you have all these people loitering in the shopping centers waiting for rides. No buses running in the burbs that late. Lot of them were getting picked up again and going back inside for violating parole when the cops were called on them. So now they release them in the day time. But still dont give them bus money or nothing.

The school incident is in a completely different neighborhood from where I live. Thankfully we got rezoned to the better school district for next year. But its in a really poor area. Not very violent but my son has told me twice this year about a couple of kids telling him their parents were arrested. The school was actually good but glad he is out of that school district.