Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti'm trying a new hair salon today
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12773865&mesg_id=12773865
12773865, i'm trying a new hair salon today
Posted by latenitemix, Tue Apr-07-15 11:47 AM
i can't post about it on facebook because i'm friends with my old stylist who is my cousin. i mean i *could* post it but i don't wanna be premature in case things don't work out at this new spot. but yeah last time i went to her i was not happy at all with the cut. it was cute straight but looked crazy when i went back to curly.

anyway i'm nervous. it's a new salon but they are devacurl trained. i went to their open house a couple of weeks ago and chatted with the owner and the stylist she recommended. they both made me feel comfortable and they stylist knew what she was talking about so i'm excited.

i really hope it goes well bc this salon is only 10 minutes from my house which is much better than 45min to my cousin's spot and entirely better than going all the way to the devachan salon in the city.

i just want a really good cut close to home. i'll still go to my old stylist for color though.

what are y'all doing with your hair?