Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject5 people who might have done the least out of the group they were in...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12764633&mesg_id=12765277
12765277, 5 people who might have done the least out of the group they were in...
Posted by BigJazz, Fri Mar-27-15 03:03 PM
*Biggs at Rocafella

- i was hanging out with my 14 & 15 year old daughters and we were talking about celebrities. they said that when they were kids, which was funny to me because to me they're still kids but i get what they're saying, they used to think Jay Z was just the guy married to Beyonce. now they realize Jay Z not only stands on his own but his accomplishments may outweigh his wife's.

they think Kim K is famous for being famous and that Kanye's ego is hugely over-inflated. i reminded them that Kanye is one of the greatest musical talents of his generation so it makes sense that he thinks highly of himself. they think he's good but not that good.

*Praz with the Fugees

- i can't wait for the NFL schedule to come out. i'll be buying alot of single game tickets. gotta go see my Cowboys play in philadelphia and i'll fly to Dallas to see my squad smack DC's football team around. i'm starting to dislike the name redskins. i'm almost ready to join team #namechange

*Aquaman

- business travelers with expense accounts act a damn fool. that's when i pray that there's another scotch drinker in the group so that we can order the best stuff they got. and usually the people with the higher positions insist on grabbing the tab. i work for a non-profit so i let them...

*Eric B who was with Rakim

- today i saw a lady nod off at the ATM. people behind her was mad & cussin and one guy got up close to her and started clapping his hands. she came to and started her transaction again...then she nodded off again.

shit was hilarisad

*U-God from the Wu

- karma is just something people hold on to in their attempts to feel like good will triumph over evil.

it usually don't.

i've come across some devious mofos that do well because they're cut-throat and they're willing to snake anybody if it serves them. and nothing comes back to bite them. they're doing just fine and when you run into a little later, they'll probably be doing better.

are they absolute assholes? absolutely. but it serves them...

I'm tryna be better off, not better than...