Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthrowing away food you bought, paid for, and cooked yourself.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12709832&mesg_id=12709832
12709832, throwing away food you bought, paid for, and cooked yourself.
Posted by SoWhat, Mon Jan-26-15 05:03 PM
i made a pot roast in my slow cooker yesterday and i already know i don't want to eat it. i paid $7 for that pot roast and i ate a corner of it. oh, plus the money i spent on the other ingredients. and i ain't finna eat it. it's b/c there's too much onion in it and my body rejects onions. i'll have bubbling guts all week if i eat that pot roast. so it's going in the trash and i'm eating a Lil Ceez pizza for the next couple of days.

when i was a kid i recall my mom forcing me to eat veal parmesan for a few nights b/c she'd spent so much money on it. i hadn't asked for the veal and had never had it. i didn't like the veal parm (b/c i hate parmesan cheese) and i didn't wanna eat it and that experience was so traumatic that i haven't eaten veal in over 30 yrs. and now as i face the prospect of tossing out that roast i remember my mother yelling at me about how much she'd spent on that good meat that i didn't want. and now the table has turned. and vengeance is mine!