Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectFucking terrible
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12691652&mesg_id=12693137
12693137, Fucking terrible
Posted by Jakob Hellberg, Thu Jan-08-15 01:53 AM
I just don't understand why those satirists keep on doing this shit, like "Let's draw the prophet as a crossdressing ladyboy sucking cock. Why? Because we can, because it's our right. Free speech cannot be silenced!".

What may once have been a valid criticism against organized religion has become some sort of childish vendetta where you do something because it's your right that you *should* be able to do without thinking about the consequences.

Meanwhile, the action of the shooters will only lead to more racism in europe. I can guarantee that the racist-sorry, mationalist-parties all over europe are rubbing their hands together now in enjoyment because people don't think rational in situations like this. No, they see the news and go "Look at those animals! Look at what they are capable of! Let's throw them out or at least alienate them more".

And increased racism and alienation of minority groups will lead to more terror and people joining radical muslim groups which in turn will lead to more racism and the cycle continues and it just gets worse and worse and I'm so sick of it.

Seriously, the *only* ones benefitting from all this in the long run are

a) the racists/nationalists
b) the radical, militant muslim groups

Meanwhile, everyone else lose and what those figters for free speech needs to ask themselves is: "Is it worth it? Is *that* what we want to achieve?"