Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYeah, I heard him say that and don't buy it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12665837&mesg_id=12672639
12672639, Yeah, I heard him say that and don't buy it
Posted by Sarah_Bellum, Thu Dec-11-14 01:39 PM
That was his response after Konig basically said.... Hey people have a problem believing you because you haven't said so much as a peep about Jay who, if your innocent, must have lied to set you up for 20 years in the bing.
Once again Adnan is making the wrong decisions about when to be aloof when being direct could help him gain support. His silence on this has the opposite affect of making him look guilty.
His whole story all along has been... I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. But he certainly is aware of his own feelings about the person that would have had to set him up, he won't talk about it. He doesn't have to speculate about how Jay did it or when it happened or why.
At minimum any where a long the line he could have said he's mad that Jay would say these things that didn't happen and he's paying the consequences. He never said he was mad that Jay lied or betrayed him or anything. He only said, "I don't know why Jay would say that" and followed by a pregnant silence and "I have feelings about it but it won't help me to share them." That is not a normal response someone getting your locked up for something you had no part in. There's no way he got over a wrong that big. I think his feelings about this are wrapped up in a truth he hasn't told. He can't express those feelings without revealing some of the truth that he doesn't us to know.

DJTB YOMM