Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWho said just Whites???...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12660888&mesg_id=12662463
12662463, Who said just Whites???...
Posted by Brownsugar, Fri Nov-28-14 02:50 PM
I don't know if you really ready anything that I posted but I said, "mixed races" meaning Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Orientals etc. As I said, I live in a mixed neighborhood, not Black & White. Yes, I believe mixing it up does work best. I really wouldn't want an all White, Hispanic, Indian or AA building. After living in this type of environment for so long, I see that Black folx don't really want to hang with the folx that cook squid, or goat heads, or chicken feet or duck brains and the other races don't want to hang out with the Blacks that cook greens & ham hocks, chitterlings, etc. All of the races will probably get along and even maybe associate and live together for years but keep it real...folx love their culture and the things that they are used to. If a building owner can keep out filthy people no matter what race they are and keep the building up to standards, there will probably never be too many major problems with one race trying to turn the place into their own little cultures, well at least I have never seen it happen. It seems to work out well, but tell me this...

You act as though you have never had a problem with AA folx??? If you ask me, they sometimes become a problem right here on OKP!!! Can you really tell me that you really can live & work better in an all AA environment without some BS??? In my experiences if there is too many AA's it is usually a problem. It could be the same way with other races but through my own experiences, there is usually always major problems in predominately all AA environments.

We were victims of slavery and we inherited certain characteristics that still exist these days. Face it sir, I wish I could, but this cannot be denied...

♥ :* I LUV ALL A' Y'ALL!!! :7 !!! :* ♥