Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Cosby did not rape no slutty white women
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12657408&mesg_id=12661984
12661984, RE: Cosby did not rape no slutty white women
Posted by maternalbliss, Thu Nov-27-14 03:29 AM
Somebody paying them women to put that out there. ust like somenody paid that ugly Stiviano chick to turn on Sterling. V. stiviano did not even care that much for blak people er damn self.

This whole mess with Cosby is real simple. The powers that be do not want any positive images of black people on tv anymore. Y'all do know that black people watch the most tv. And we also are the most disorganized people in America. Fergson is proof of this.

The powers that be wanna keep us distracted with slutty Scandal, Hot Ghetto Mess, Houseweaves of Atlanta and God knows what else. I don't watch television anymore.

I am not saying Cosby is a saint but i gottta give him props for putting out positive images for black people. You gotta respect him for doing it his way and being successful. I know a lot of people don't like Bill because he had enough guts to tell black people the truth. When he said that black people needed to raise their children and stop blaming others for their problems folks got mad. He got a lot of hate for saying that shit but it is the truth.

Well you know a lot of us want role models to pat us on the head and tell us everything is OK Do the opposite and you willget ate from niggas.
Do not believe these stories coming from these Hollywood tramps.