Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectEasily the weakest season, still VERY good
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=86924&mesg_id=87053
87053, Easily the weakest season, still VERY good
Posted by astralblak, Tue Mar-03-15 12:38 AM
the acting, composition of scenes, the set design, the wardrobe, the colors/tone, and quite a few of the dialogues and quotes are worth the price of admission

BUT, sorry I'm with the folk who just do not believe Claire's turn. SoWhat did a decent outline of "why", but I still don't buy it. this woman has participated and advocated all kinds of ill shit and now she wants to waver. I mean what was her motivation to be US ambassador? Why?

Dunbar was a terrible choice as an antagonist. None of us believed she had the will to power like frank

Stamper, i glad he's back on his game, and so glad the ended the plotline with Rachel (honestly should've deaded it with Stampers "death" last season), but the way the wrote it had many flaws pretentious_username brought up above

the Writer, Thomas(?), was borderline corny, acting like this pseudo therapist when he oozed creep the whole time. I wanted Meachum to knuckle him up on a few occasions, smug lil bitch.

I hope Remy comes back in the fold some how I don't want him on the periphery. He's easily one of my favorites on the show. glad Freddie was back as well

Seth actually became a favorite of mine too this season, for as little on screen time as he had.

this show needs a dope ass woman of color in the fold. Dunbar's assistant wasn't enough.

lastly, I'm with Bwood. Season four should be the end and it should be with a bullet to Frank. They low-key trying to build the whole tyrant angle anyway