Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectJustified is like having a good spouse when you're married
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=86766&mesg_id=86877
86877, Justified is like having a good spouse when you're married
Posted by BigReg, Wed Feb-26-14 09:13 PM
Yeah, I go and flirt with other shows: True Detective got a great body House Of Cards will get as nasty as I want in conversation.

But when I come home after a hard day and want consistently good writing, great characters, great acting, and to truly be surprised week after week, accept no substitutes.

Boyd once again shows he's the smartest guy in the room. Luckily for him I assume the Mexican cartel will be *slightly* forgiving considering he can always play he had to shoot his way out of a jam they put him in.

LOL@Raylan and the hacker. I do wish they weren't so cheesy with the computer effects tho, that could have just been a twitter message instead of 'blogging'

I have a sneaking suspicion Rayland wouldda fucked Alicia Witt if she didn't show her cards so early to the social worker, particularly if she teased turning her cousin in.

And I feel sorry for the kid and I hope he gets a chance to escape from the Crowes.

I also love how they didn't wrap his issues up with the chief in a nice little bow. I do wish they had a more cathartic screaming match (hopefully before the end of the season) before its all said and done