Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectAnother show where the wife is the worst!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=86607&mesg_id=86616
86616, Another show where the wife is the worst!
Posted by SammyJankis, Mon Jul-14-14 10:25 AM
So she gonna divorce dude because he is important and has a successful career?!

(OK that's not all I got from this show but that's what I feel like ranting about)

So dude is a doctor, a CDC doctor, he literally saves millions of lives daily. OK yea he's busy but come on lady?!

He's obviously a good dad, he was willing to work it out with his wife, their son seems to be well rounded and not resentful of the mom. And she on some well you're not around more. Bitch I'm out there saving the world and you want to do what sit on the couch and watch Girls together?!

Oh and to mention that she left him for a sales manager at Sears who obviously doesn't have a house because she has him shacking up with her in the house that her husband bought with his important CDC money. And she had a problem with her husband drinking but this new dude walks in the door and starts pouring up the wine and sending little Timmy to bed talking bout whatever guy who didn't put your mom first is a idiot. Man I wanted that kid to stab that bitch ass nigga in the eye with a fork.

Oh and I'm divorcing you over your important busy job but I'm going to stay up all night and watch you do your important busy job on the news. I could understand if they made it about the possible cheating but this some petty ass shit.

Man fuck her.

Other than that the show was pretty cool. I like those Blade 2 Vampires. Looking forward to seeing what happens going forward.

I enjoyed Lord Walder Frey channeling Count Cogliostro from Spawn. But they should have left Corey Stoll bald he looks much better that way. I'm liking the hot Spanish doctor. And what the hell is Samwise Gangee doing hanging around?! I'm interested in seeing what his connection is to all of this.