Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjecti loved the finale...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=25422&mesg_id=25690
25690, i loved the finale...
Posted by gumz, Wed Dec-01-10 07:54 PM
after somewhat of a lackluster season it reminded me of how great the show could be. they had me completely fooled, even though at one point i even thought that maybe Jax had told the club he snitched but then i was wondering how he managed to get to play along...then i was sure he didnt and that next season would be all about him being in exile...little did i know. honestly, i havent seen an episode of anything that had me guessing quite like this in a while...the brilliance of three pronged plan reminded me of how Vick and the Strike team used to quadruple cross everybody to come out on top...i always loved that about Shield and Sutter brought that into Sons in a big way with this episode...holy crap. i literally jumped up and cheered when Opie shot Stahl. damn that episode was awesome. they really should've hurt Unser a little more than that though...one punch to the face, i mean, come on. i thought they would atleast graze him with a bullet to the arm.

one thing i am wondering though is how will they do the short time without the deal? Opie ripped up both folders if i'm not mistaken. how are they not facing 15 years?