Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectI thought that final scene was kinda epic...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=25422&mesg_id=25630
25630, I thought that final scene was kinda epic...
Posted by rjc27, Wed Nov-10-10 09:37 AM
It was kinda funny how the Priest just tossed Jax off of him...

I disagree with the post above and think it really is possible that he gives his kid up... the line about all the violence that went down over the past 3 days I think really rung in his head... not to mention for all we know he finds out about Tara b4 he makes this decision and just figures enough is enough... who knows... I think he will bring Abel home though regardless...

They took the Jax and his sister thing too far... they had like 5 other opportunities to step in and say something and didn't... weird... other note, im kinda finding his sister hot lately... the acting from her and her mom have been great too

There was no way Tig and them couldnt go to the police chief to try and get Tara back? Everything about this storyline with dude (can't think of his name) going at the Sons now asking for 250K has been W A C K... he is arguably the worst villain in tv history... only plus is his girl is bangin

Odd how they have slowly tarnished Jax's father too... I remember the first part of season 1 thinking it was being set-up that Clay and Gema offed Jax's dad to be together and lead the gang... guess not

www.twitter.com/spa_the_god