Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectRE: This bullshit is unbelievable
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=25422&mesg_id=25624
25624, RE: This bullshit is unbelievable
Posted by hollafront, Wed Nov-10-10 02:11 AM
This season has been a step back from last year. This season long arc on trying to get Abel back is dragging out so long. I feel like Sutter's just using the same formula as the previous 2 season, with just a few names switched up.

Oh, and Tara being kidnapped/having her ass beat is getting pretty old, pretty sure it's happened every season now.

I'm holding out hope that my opinion changes in the last 2 episodes but if it goes the way I think it goes (Jax wrestles with b.s. decision if he wants to get Abel back and eventually gets him, then everyone boards a plane back to Charming and magically a deal is worked out where charges against Gemma are dropped and all the guys have to go to jail for 6 months or whatever the time difference is from end of s3 to beg of s4) I'm going to be really disappointed. It feels like everything that's been told in the 10 episodes this season could have been consolidated to 2-3 episodes.