Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectRE: yall really don't like this show, do you?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=25422&mesg_id=25479
25479, RE: yall really don't like this show, do you?
Posted by gumz, Wed Sep-22-10 12:40 PM
i never heard of her, but i'm guessing she was shorty that was talking to Munson...she's the one that stood out in my mind.

i didnt even think of the Doc being pregnant...i assumed she threw up cause she just witnessed/took part in yet another murder. man, i hope she isn't either.

here's my thing about last night...if the Irish don't want SOA to know that they have the kid, why kill Cam and leave him out in public? that part makes no sense to me...they might as well take credit for the killing and give the kid back...i still dont get why they didn't just go that route. now they've opened the door up to all types of drama, which i guess is good for the show but makes no sense from a story writing standpoint since no real motivation was revealed for this course of action.

btw, is the priest part of SOA Belfast? is Jimmy O? How does this work? Are they some sort of other entity that is just affiliated with them? SOA Belfast seemed to be clueless about everything...and i didn't even know they existed until they walked through the door, so i'm wondering if anybody has any insight as to how that is set up. I mean i know Cam was IRA and there's the connection through Chibbs but all these other fools coming out of the woodwork still have tons of mystery surrounding them. who exactly did the Priest fear would torture Cam...SOA Belfast? he said he killed him so that it'd be quick whereas if "they" get their hands on him...etc