Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectRE: I'm trying to figure out if the motherfucker is still on this continent
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=25422&mesg_id=25466
25466, RE: I'm trying to figure out if the motherfucker is still on this continent
Posted by gumz, Wed Sep-15-10 02:32 PM
after watching the second episode, there's no doubt that he's in ireland...the reason they think he's up north is because of the info they got from the bounty hunter of him being up there...my guess is thats where he flew to ireland from. jimmy o lied to keep relations good between them and the sons. remember he said "if i have any info on his whereabouts" and that was right after talking to the priest and knowing good and well where he is.

the thing i dont get is, they killed Cam so why don't they just say they found dude and got him for them? not sure why they're trying to keep the kid or what exactly they are planning on doing. once cam was killed i kinda thought the drama with the irish was over and they would move on to this whole mayan thing but that long shot of homegirl feeding the kid implies otherwise.