Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectI don't trust Saul, man.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=76851&mesg_id=76894
76894, I don't trust Saul, man.
Posted by ZooTown74, Tue Oct-29-13 01:51 AM
Aside from the blatantly obvious, father-daughter-esque tone of it, the line "You've been very brave" just feels very ominous to me, and not in the Saul-might-die kind of way when we define ominous in terms of this show. I dunno, not saying that he will be revealed to be a terrorist or some shit, but the line just didn't (and continues to not) sit right with me.

The reason why the "it was the plan all along!!!!!" deal works for me is because Carrie's ALWAYS been willing to go to extremes to get shit done. Not sure why that was suddenly so unbelievable.

I'm wondering if the show's going to go so far as to actually have Carrie become a double agent. I mean, it seems like they're trying to draw a few parallels between her and Brody...

Seriously, can Dana, like, go see her relatives in Canada or some shit? I mean, I get it, as someone pointed out, she's the only real link to Brody at this point, but FUUUUUUUUUUUCK, that shit with that dude was PAINFUL to watch. It felt like a group of middle-aged guys got together and decided to write what they thought "the kids" talked and acted like these days. Maybe she can take a vow of silence until they find her dad, and keep him away from her until the last 2 minutes of the last episode of the season. Shit's terrible.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gotta hear both sides