Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectI was fine with how he acted, but that scene was a bit off
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=75300&mesg_id=75653
75653, I was fine with how he acted, but that scene was a bit off
Posted by HighVoltage, Mon Sep-23-13 12:16 PM
The White's are being blasted all over the news. We dont really see it much, but Walt has all the press clippings hanging on the wall in his new home, Charlie Rose show, etc.

People know who Flynn is because of who his dad is. I find it hard to believe that hes in class, completely normal, he gets called out of class for an emergency, no one else reacts... he takes the call in private, no one making a big deal about it.

That would not happen in the society we live in. His classmates would be whispering to eachother about him, shit even the school staff would definitely be peeking in to that convo, especially when he starts yelling on the phone.

That whole scene just didnt come across as believable to me given the circumstances. This is nothing to do with how he acted- I totally think thats justified in his mind, but the show failed to convey in that scene that The Whites are all over the news because it would not have gone down like that.