Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectBack to the ego we go for The Outlaw Walter White
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=75300&mesg_id=75634
75634, Back to the ego we go for The Outlaw Walter White
Posted by ZooTown74, Mon Sep-23-13 02:18 AM
I gotta find that Grey Matter script and read it again, I mean I considered that piece of the story to be a possibility in the end game, but not like this

And sure, it could be argued that the way we got back to it was contrived, but considering that Vince has talked about the show being like a western, it's not that hard to see Walt in the bar (saloon), getting upset when he's (passive-aggressively) called out by a former friend turned foe and, as the literal and figurative outlaw, decides to ride into town one last time

Also, once again, Todd is such a fascinating psychopath

I also like how the brief meta-commentary by the show's writers in the scene where Jack and company are watching Jesse's video

Now, I don't care if Vince gives us 75 minutes of niggas farting in the finale, this show is officially in the pantheon of greatest shows ever

Right with The Wire and The Sopranos

And passing The Shield, Six Feet Under, L.A. Law, and Miami Vice YEA I SAID IT © melmag

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
But Zootown, black people and media, so...