Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjecteh, everyone has gotten involved where they shouldn't have this season
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=75300&mesg_id=75445
75445, eh, everyone has gotten involved where they shouldn't have this season
Posted by pretentious username, Mon Sep-16-13 01:20 PM
calling jesse the catalyst is acting like these characters are just along for the ride. hank made up his mind the second he closed the garage door that he was gonna try to take walt down no matter who got hurt, and that was gomey and himself. skyler made up her mind a long time ago that they should do whatever to protect the lie, and she got hank killed instead of jesse. listing the things walt has done to get to this point would go on forever, but the point is shit was going to go down and all of them were bound to be involved. this is the story about a guy building his empire and then watching it crumble. there are about a thousand ways that could've happened, and they've had so many close calls it's absurd. their good luck just ran out.

>Cats were talking about what an ass Walt was for not giving
>him his share now it's his fault he gave Jesse HIS money and
>sent him over the edge *smh*.

i wouldn't say that, but you saw what he did when he got there. he was working him, just like he always does. saul called walt, but walt could have easily said "get one of your guys to do it. i've moved on and that's what i pay you for." jesse goes on thinking walt probably killed mike, but would he act on that? can't say for certain, but i don't think so. it's not until he figures out the brock thing that he's hellbent on vengeance.