Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectmayne we got Lil Kim AND Big Daddy Kane in the same ep!!??!?!?!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=59315&mesg_id=59550
59550, mayne we got Lil Kim AND Big Daddy Kane in the same ep!!??!?!?!
Posted by Calico, Mon Sep-27-10 11:10 AM
ain't no got-damn halfsteppin LANE.....yeah, Lane's dad bitched him up, but i agreed with the old man

...don't be over here showing me your lil girlfriend and shit actin high and mighty while you still got a wife and kid(s) overseas waiting on YOU to make the next crucial move...he really can't have it both ways....the dad said he didn't care about the girlfriend, or that she was black, just that Lane needs to decide what he's gonna do with his future here or there....and again, i agreed...dude was pissed and honestly, if i had a grown son who pulled some half ass bs like that, i'd be pissed too...he's probably thinking "i KNOW i raised you better than to think the solution is THIS"...i hope he goes oversease to work out a divorce settlement and comes back to date ol girl

there was no peggy and that felt weird

...LOL @ Don the whole ep, right after he got his mojo back....it seemed like a central theme that ones secrets can sometimes easily destroy them and people around them...Pete had a right to be pissed, he's proud of the account he'd grown, and now it's gotta go cause Don's basically living a lie....i loved how the Doc took the news and how she treated Don when he was in his houuse trippin...i was crackin UP when he was tryin to get thru that front door....

...Betty....well dammit, betty was a pretty decent human being this week, still dellusional, but decent...

...i hope Don didn't double book on the night he's supposed to take Sally to see the beatles, or cancel to take the Doc instead..that would be low....

...ole girl in that bunny costume?? FIYAH!!!!! can we get Joan in one for the SCDP halloween party??

...Rodger kilt me tellin Lucky Strike dude that they were like fam...that dude has been treatin Rog like shit for a while now...Rodger is screwed though....

finally Don gets a good thing going, has a moment of mortality after having that threatened, and looks like he's gonna fuck up bieng with a good woman to get his carpe diem on AGAIN with a coworker...cause that worked so well the first time...