Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectThere's a new sheriff in town. And his name is Fast Eddie.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=55645&mesg_id=55958
55958, There's a new sheriff in town. And his name is Fast Eddie.
Posted by Big Chief Rumbletummy, Mon Nov-15-10 02:07 AM
Heh. I have liked this show, but I haven't LOVED this show. This episode, however, has given me hope that this show is going to capitalize on the set-ups we've watched all season.

I liked seeing Margaruite learn a bit more of the game. Her & Nucky could make a successfuly powerful duo in the coming season. She also quite literally learned that the finer things of her new life come with the blood of the innocents upon it.
Things aren't going to end well for: Harding's girl, Ma Dormundy, the dirty agent, the Sheriff wanna-be, and several pope-named brothers.
No two-face this episode. I like him.
I also liked the payoff to Mama Bird Dormundy's canoodling. She got her fun and got her baby boy protected. She also probably has gonorrhea, herpes symplex 3.14, and an andromeda strain of sypphlis.
As soon as I saw Nucky being let into Jimmy's cell I knew ol boy was gona wax that witness. I still say Nucky's got Van Alten's boss ona a pad. He or Dar Kommisar does.

I didn't like that Jimmy's family not receiving any $$ from him while he was gone isn't brought to his attention. Wouldn't ANY husband and wife have that discussion before forced coupling in the kitchen?