Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectWhy Jane voted for Sash (rumors)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=54457&mesg_id=54537
54537, Why Jane voted for Sash (rumors)
Posted by Mageddon, Fri Dec-17-10 01:39 AM
In her exit interview with Rob Cesternino, she was asked why she voted for Sash. She replied that Sash had done something to her which she refused to mention. She knew she was going home, and her vote for Sash was not at all strategic, but basically a middle finger to him.

Now someone in the comments section on EW, shared this bit of information:

Jeff. Since no one else has asked, could you please explain to the fans why during tribal counsel you stoped filming when Jane accused Sash of offering her a bribe by offering to pay off her mortgage on her home and business? Everyone knows that the editors and producers try to present a storyline, and there is nothing wrong with that. But trying to hide an event such as a contestant saying that they were offered a bribe is not the way to build an honest relationship with the fans. I believe the fans deserve better than they are receiving from you and the rest of the Survivor production staff?

*another person in the comment section asked this person to expound, and this was the reply

I have no first hand information, but the person who supplied the information has a past history of being correct. If it lends to his credibility, he is now being sued by SEG and Mark Burnett productions. Before the counsel was to vote out Jane, she said that Sash had offered to pay off her mortgage. This is in direct violation of the written Survivor rules about Quid Pro Quo. Jeff stoped filming and went to conference with another producer of the show. He then before beginning filming, told every one present, (cast members and staff members) to not bring it up or speak of it at the final tribal counsel. I do not know what if anything she said about the rest of the contestants. My problem with this is that there should be a certain level of trust between the fans and the production staff of Survivor.