Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectNaonka
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=54457&mesg_id=54482
54482, Naonka
Posted by Mageddon, Sat Oct-02-10 11:04 AM
Brenda said something really interesting during her interview in the episode. She was happy that Sista Attitude shared the clue with her because she perceives her as someone having power in their tribe.

I thought about it a bit, and you know what? As much as she's annoyed most of the viewers with her ugly personality, I don't think she's done much harm to herself within her tribe. Fabio and the two girls on the outs hate her, but the 4 in her alliance don't seem particularily bothered by her behavior. Kelly shoving, and banana smushing may change this, but there doesn't seem to be anyone in the tribe willing to call her out on it. She may go far in the game.

Marty was an early pick for me, but i'm not so sure anymore. Being jealous (visibly) about Jimmy Johnson? Really? I think he played the scheming hand way too early, and it wasn't even worth it. You can see some frustration on Jill's part, and I believe that Tyronne is on to him already. If they were really concerned with keeping the tribe strong, they would have sent Dan home. With that leg, dude appears to be useless. Even Jeff called him out during the immunity challenge.

Overall it was a pretty boring episode.