Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectfrom the GD post:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=49070&mesg_id=49435
49435, from the GD post:
Posted by themaddfapper, Mon Nov-28-11 05:08 PM
we forget sometimes how young Jimmy is

and that's not to say there aren't young captains of industry in legal/illegal businesses.

however the old capo, Commodore's homey, keeps alluding to how much he admires Nucky's skill. Jimmy is just right hand order carrying out material. For the time being. the power vacuum created with his father stroking out was the worst thing for him.

too much, too soon.

And Manny I don't blame. he got stiffed. Jimmy threw his man off a balcony to send a message. he was then nearly killed. He had to kill jimmy. had to. that jimmy's wife was creeping was unfortunate, however he couldn't leave a witness. Being murdered is better than going to jail, so she had to go.

That Angela shit is like some Steve McNair shit, but 1000x worse. Your wife, cheating on you, with a woman, in 1920's America? War won't even begin to decribe what's about to go down.

The Margaret storyline. eh. whatever, bitch. I've liked her, i've not liked her, and now I'm bored. Is she or is she not still fucking sleater? will guilt cause her to drop dime on Nucky at some point, forcing him to make a tough decision? THOSE are things I wanna know. Her moping around for an episode? I'm good, thanks.

Now with Halloran, lest we forget that the Schroeder murder is the least of Eli's issues. Remember the dude he killed in the garage? Halloran was in on THAT, and that he can squarely lay on Eli, and probably walk on an obstruction of justice charge. The other thing (Schroeder) is his word vs. Eli's, and it would have him crossing Nuck in AC, which Im sure he's not willing to do. Though he's a meathead, so him doing something stupid isn't out of the question, and its why he got beat.

Dunn Pernsley. Somethings really wrong with that nigga(c)Curtis I hope either this season or next, he gets an expanded role at Chalky's #2.