Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjecti think it's because of last season
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=26638&mesg_id=26821
26821, i think it's because of last season
Posted by rick, Wed Dec-08-10 02:48 PM
at least it was or me. so many people had told me how great it was that i caught up and am now watching season 5.

i was originally not that into it because of julia stiles, but i love this season. i like that he's chasing a rapist and not just a serial killer, i like that he's working with a victim and actually forging a relationship with someone based on his favorite past time, killing.

i kind of wish they would get more into his relationship with harrison. like some long, dark moments when he realizes that he either has to figure out a way to stop murdering people and just be a dad, or give up his kid and keep on killing. it seems like the fatherhood aspect of his life is just something he has to make time for, which he barely does cuz of the nanny and they don't show anyway.

i also like that they're getting away from the other cops, as i find them to be pretty one-dimensional and boring. deb having a little killer in her from the shooting was kinda cool. and quinn deciding that he's on team morgan and doesn't give a fuck about trying to catch dexter has been a nice touch this season, but i hate laguerta and angel. misuka is misuka, i love him as comedy relief, but that's about it.

rick