Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectI liked it, I mean most season openers aren't heaters
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=26638&mesg_id=26652
26652, I liked it, I mean most season openers aren't heaters
Posted by Dae021, Mon Sep-27-10 02:38 PM
Especially on Dex they set the stage and things don't get moving until about ep 4.

- Deb sux, i've said it a million times, but I understand the characters importance to Dex. I'm not a huge fan of her and Quinn hooking up but I guess she needed some release and Quinn had the dick. Although I could got the rest of my life without seeing Deb injust her bra again NASTY.

- It took all episode, but Dex finally became a bit human. He flipped on ole boy and beat his brains in. His Eulogy was as humanistic as possible i mean, when he told the kids that their mother was dead he told them "i'm sorry for your loss like he saw the funeral guy do it and figured that's what people say, not realizing it wasn't right for him to say it. Great writing and perfect someone who isn't completely human.

- Astor can not hold a Sally Drapers dirty drawls, her scene where she was mad at Dex was tough because of Dex, but not because of her. Nice try though.

- I love how Julia Benz hit them for 10G's everytime they use her likeness on the show. I really was tired of this new braless, useless, Rita but it was great to see the beginning of their relationship.