Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectYo.....The real estate agent said, "There are minorities....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=22842&mesg_id=23035
23035, Yo.....The real estate agent said, "There are minorities....
Posted by Taye DiggumSmacks, Thu Nov-17-11 04:19 PM
...in this neighborhood, that would love to do nothing more than ravage me on this counter-top..."

That had me ROLLING. She pulled out that gun with the quickness. Creepy Burn Guy Larry was way too intense with his insistence on seeing the house, so it was understandable she was feeling jumpy, but damn...

So Creepy Burn Guy Larry and Constance had a thing? And his family didn't die at his hands, rather his wife's? Whilst that was an interesting plot twist, I'm not completely into it. For one thing, we didn't any background on Larry's wife to see how unstable she was, enough to take her and her kids' lives. So her taking that extreme measure after his "Loving Constance" confession was a little far-fetched to me...

And the way Constance was treating him?...Where was his pride? I wanna say Constance has that Campbell's "MMM MMM GOOD", 'cuz Larry Lar is WHUPPED. lol But her kids are all fucked up, so maybe not. What's up with the Mask kid in the attic? Are he, Addy and Tate, the product of Constance and the Rubber Suit Man? And is what she's been feeding Viv going to alter her babies?...

Maybe Larry also hopes to see his own family again...

It seems Ben's embracing his dark side, with his threatening of Larry, and his "do what you gotta" attitude towards selling the house. I liked it. It'll be interesting to see how far he goes. He loves his family, and seems willing to go to extremes to protect them...