Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectI think/theories
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=22842&mesg_id=22982
22982, I think/theories
Posted by SankofaII, Thu Nov-03-11 11:48 AM
the house, not only exposes people's faults and punishes them for it (i.e. note how every ghost that's in that house committed some kind of fucked up mess in their lives or someone else's and seem to be eternally paying for it. Constance too..even if she doesn't live in the house, she *MUST* be some kind of guardian for it and clearly, she did some damage of her own in that house *AND*, if we remember Ep 2 the home invasion ep, the young nurse that was murder was named...CONSTANCE. *fingerguns/eyebrow raise* oh yeah..BAM! :))

in the case of Ben, it's been clear from JUMP he's weak as fuck. His unraveling, to me, is part of his own need to start holding himself accountable for his weakness and failings as husband and man.

Plus, you know he'll come right back to the house. It's become clear to me that the house seems to have a way of KEEPING PEOPLE there...

and i'm convinced that the house is protecting Vivien, her Frankenbaby (i *BET* you the baby isn't Ben's at all but the adult version of the infantata/frankenbaby--ghost fuckery/rapeyness abounds here) *AND* Violet.

And will continue to protect them both..and also PUNISH if need be (Vivien).