Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectI know I mean
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=22842&mesg_id=22965
22965, I know I mean
Posted by SankofaII, Thu Oct-27-11 02:22 PM
Constance was a dusty ass bitch to her daughter (calling her mongoloid and all kinds of mess, but real talk, you know you snickered when she said it in the pilot because it was just so un-pc, so raunchy and so hilarious coming out of jessica lange's mouth) but she GENUINELY DID love her...she did.

but yea, Constance is going to go INSANE over this..and you *KNOW* she's going to blame Violet b/c she put make up on and her and Addie wanted to be "pretty" so you know Constance is going to go after the one who put those thoughts in her head...

but, i suspect that Violet might be ready for that...I like Violet she isn't scared of the house she takes no ish, and i'm still not giving up the belief that somehow, the house won't "go" after her or she has some kind of weird power herself...

and yea, it wasn't just you..everyone I know who watched it last night thought the same thing...we'll see. depends on how long Zach Quinto and his man are on the show...

but who *IS* inside the rubber fetish suit?! that's what I want to know

and TRUST, Jessica Lange just turned in HER golden globe nominated best supporting actress for a drama performance with last night's ep...

and Connie Britton *BEEN* turning in her Best Actress for a Drama Golden Globe performances period.