Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjecti don't know...BUT
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=22842&mesg_id=22961
22961, i don't know...BUT
Posted by SankofaII, Thu Oct-27-11 11:31 AM
i assumed that the fetish rubber suit the monster/ghost keeps popping up in is the gay couple's or that's the assumption so maybe the monster just got in the suit with the gay couple and once they couple comitted "murder suicide" (the realtor said that to Vivien at the beginning of the season, though now we know that's not the case), the suit was still in the house and the monster just wears it? I don't know...

but who *IS* the person in the rubber suit? it's not zach quinto's bf on the show because he's taller than that guy?

I want to know who it is...

and the ZQ's bf propositioning Ben on some "I know you want it. I can get you off in 4 minutes" steez...and ben *ACTUALLY* considering it.

Damn, Ben is such a dusty ass hoe! LOL! But, I could totally see him going there and fucking dude cause he just seems so weak...

and when he broke down in front of Tate? McDermott *SO* just gave us his Golden Globes Best Actor in a Drama nomination performance...

And tell me you didn't feel bad for Constance and Addie. She treated her daughter like shit, but she generally *DID* love her daughter.