Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectIf there was ever a PSA to not commit adultery...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=22842&mesg_id=22945
22945, If there was ever a PSA to not commit adultery...
Posted by Taye DiggumSmacks, Thu Oct-20-11 10:40 AM
...OR be a side piece...This episode was it. The side jawns got GOT. lol

Ben's side jawn was CRAZY, scorned, and determined to ruin whatever semblance of a marriage he had left. The way she rolled into his house, calling out Viv's name so they could talk? Straight violation. lol She was so annoying, that when Creepy Burned Guy "El Kabonged" her with the shovel, I couldn't stop laughing. And did Creepy Burned Guy possibly set that up, to blackmail Ben for money?

*Side note* - the actress that played Ben's mistress, Kara Mara...She's related to both owners of the New York Giants (The Maras) AND the Pittsburgh Steelers (The Rooneys)....can you say PAID???

I feel sorry for Moira the maid. It appears she may have been innocently caught up in the drama between Constance and her husband. Or was she? Constance has continuously labeled her a whore and mistress of "weak husbands". Is Constance simply blinded by her own guilt and anger over her husband's ways?.....or does Moira really have that side piece personality?

Why does Moira only appear in her younger form to Ben? And does she look younger to all men, and older to women? I'm not sure what form the detective who came to question Ben, saw her in. His only comment about her was "How can you get anything done with THAT around?" Did he mean sexy, distracting Moira, or old creepy bullet-eyed Moira?

LOL@ Constance bragging on her marksman skills, and inspecting the butter knife and telling Moira, "...It's covered in corrosion...And you know why?...Because you're a shitty maid."

Moira watching from the window as Ben built the gazebo over her dead body was sad to see, especially with Constance pointing out that she'd never get out of the house now...

The show is still overstuffed with details and random, confusing moments, but it's still strong.

*Oh, and did anyone else peep the music from Bram Stoker's Dracula playing during the flashback with the abortion doctor and his wife?*