Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives (TV)
Topic subjectme too...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=30&topic_id=22842&mesg_id=22859
22859, me too...
Posted by SankofaII, Tue Oct-04-11 04:48 PM
i love connie britton to death and will watch her in ANYTHING..plus the promos suggest she's getting her back blown OUT by the dude in the rubber suit and i think she's pregnant?!

--oh my ms. ryan murphy (yea, i snatched DOWN..whut?! LOL!) is GOING IN with the sexual taboos...

but dylan mcdermott playing a hoe who's probably going to get his sexual fetishes and quirks manifested physically in a haunted house possibly? i'm in...

jessica lange playing creepy and disturbing? ok

Skylar *ACTUALLY* playing gay...WERK (he needs to come out AIN'T NO ONE buying he likes the vajayjay. AT ALL)

Vera Farmiga's little sister is playing the daughter? (bet you money the girl has powers of some sort)

i'm going in with a SERIOUSLY OPENED MIND...i read the pilot script and was both intrigued, annoyed and weirded out with the imagery...

plus, horror shows on tv? the last good one that was horror, save for twin peaks which was a mishmash of horror/mystery/thriller/drama, was AMERICAN GOTHIC and that was in the 90s....