Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkayplayer News Discussion
Topic subjecti met talib, the roots and common and
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=190978
190978, i met talib, the roots and common and
Posted by Ezzsential, Tue Aug-20-13 12:22 PM
talib<was mad down to earth and chilled like a regular person
common<kinda snotty
the roots<mad cool, they listened to me flow lol

whats ur experience meeting okp artists?

CHECK OUT AND DOWNLOAD MY FREE BEATS @ WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/SYLANA
~i dont deal with colors letters or any morse codes or beams~
"and suddenly the ghetto didnt seem so tough u thought u had it rough we always had enough"~tupac
191009, RE: i met talib, the roots and common and
Posted by meshaboo94, Mon Nov-11-13 10:22 AM
Only met The Roots at their mural unveiling on May 31, 2013 in Philly... they were super nice. ?uesto came late so he kind of got bombarded by everyone, so I couldn't really make a final judgement lol... and it was a little hectic. But I made sure to come early and glad I did, most of the rest of The Roots were there (BT, Kirk, Mark, James, Kamal) and Tuba and Frank came a few mins later. Got pics and signatures and I enjoyed the experience. And BT is really 5'7 hahaha
191010, RE: i met talib, the roots and common and
Posted by ChainThinker, Tue Nov-19-13 09:44 PM
Never been able to meet any of them, but I saw Common at Ramsay's Maze at the London. His voice cuts through the air. He's like a human amphitheater.
191016, RE: i met talib, the roots and common and
Posted by Goodgame, Thu Nov-28-13 04:31 AM
I have met Kweli twice, and dude is super cool!!! He treats you like someone that he see's everyday from around his way. Really humble, so you don't get that I'm a Superstar attitude that other emcees may give you. He so treats it like an everyday regular encounter that happens on the street.
191018, RE: i met talib, the roots and common and
Posted by lsmooth, Mon Dec-16-13 03:06 PM
I saw the Roots perform live, they are nice. I also saw Common a while ago. I think that both are nice.