Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkayplayer News Discussion
Topic subjectRE: are you a fan or do you just like bitching?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=185873&mesg_id=186309
186309, RE: are you a fan or do you just like bitching?
Posted by sound_quality, Sun Sep-27-09 07:14 PM
i am, and it's why i said i'd really appreciate an analog mix.

what i'm getting at is that just wednesday, a big post was made about the release of the new video that night or the next day. i'm sure minds weren't changed overnight and said hey, i know we just posted that we're releasing the video, but now we're not.

if you paid some fuckin attention, you'd see this was originally posted in august, when the album was supposed to be released around that time. i asked about the lack of promotion. it then came to light that the album was being pushed back to november and that was the reason for the delay in promotion. ALL of that is understandable.

after seeing the front page post about the new video being released, i asked why it wasn't. that's not bitching. how the fuck am i supposed to know after reading a big ass front page post saying the video is getting released that night that the album was pushed back to march and the video was no longer getting released? maybe you have some inside information, but i don't. when i go on a bands site that says "new video tonight!", i don't expect to find out that night that there will be no new video at this time. i expect that the site will have relevant information for fans that don't have an inside hookup.

maybe you had something crawl up your ass and were pissed for whatever reason, but take it out on someone else. make fuckin sense when you talk to me.