Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkayplayer News Discussion
Topic subjectSome good live Philly shows for my OKP heads coming soon
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=185707
185707, Some good live Philly shows for my OKP heads coming soon
Posted by bdietzdeuce2, Mon Aug-03-09 10:08 AM
This saturday The Clipse, J.Cole(hovas first signee who is generating somewhat of a buzz) courtesy of the Sneakerpimps...its at the starlight ballroom which is real close to the e factory....22 bucks with the fees....plus sneakerpimps set up a cool sneaker display....also im hoping to catch Roscoe,Ab Liva, and hopefully Sandman even though he recently denounced the Re-Up Gang....

WE ALL KNOW THE ROOTS ARE DOING THERE 2nd RESIDENCY SHOW...no guest announced yet ....BUT YOU HAVE TO GO...THE PLACE IS SMALLER THAN MOST HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUMS!!!!

Also Blackstar with Jay Electronica tix are on sale.....

As well as Mayer Hawthorne with the County Band at an intimate Johnny Brendas on 2nd street....go to stones throw website and you can preview his whole album...i thinks the whole thing is gr8

Oh yeah and the Real BOSS is doin 4 nites at the Spectrum..always worth the moolah

Oh yeah and for those who like to travel....At Croc Rocks in Allentown(which is a good venue plus cheap drinks) Fabolous,whose new lp sux except for the ALC track, is there....FAB IS DOPE LIVE...saw him at the tla last month.....and Killa Cam is there later on too....I was at Cams album release party at the highline this year...if you remotely like cam go see em.......